Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Past The Margin Solo Art ShowBy German Lemus @ Redefine Gallery 01-19-12

As i reminisce over my dwellings in the past, one things has always jumped at me since a young age. It was the ability to escapeby using my imagination...I remenber not understanding the teacher in an all english speaking class, and realizing i was in a room and i was al...l to myself. Sitting on the back of the class was not the best way to receive an education, especially when you just got to America via Mexico border..(yeah i had to throw that in there!) There was a small section that remained free and all to myself, the Margin that borders the page on a notepad. Once i was sitting there listening to hip-hop education 101 on ma walkman wt all the bad kids in the class,I had a free range to create my own world, were lions are wise beings that take walks wt optimus prime and debate on spirituality vrs. religion..perhaps even Silver sufer might stop by and chat about unsettled galaxies across the universe. I think we all had a past the margin moment..once or more were we can dream and get lost within our toughts. So this show is dedicated to those who dwell on their margins and hv broken the borders of their minds by simply using their mind and imagination. peace to all beings! ill see u there and share more. come with your 3rd eye vision open...PS dont drink tap water! Use Spring ma friend.peace.






Redefine Pop Up Gallery
29 S. Orange Ave (Connected to the Orlando CityArts Factory)
Orlando, FL 32801
 407-648-7060




No comments:

Post a Comment