Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ARTAPALOOZA @ [Blank Space]

                            ARTAPALOOZA @ [Blank Space]




Today at 10:30pm until Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 2:00am

A Dark cloud (7-11) is closing in on [blank space]'s current location...all hope is not lost (yet)..so help me show & sell the most local art in the next 2 Months in the History of Downtown Orlando!

Here is the deal:
I am looking for an initial 20 artists (all those exp...
ressing interest will be put on waitlist & contacted when space opens up) with 5 pieces of Art each (average size of 18X24 +-) to show for a 2 week duration for $10 hanging fee. All sales goes to the artist (no commission).

If you are interested and have some work laying around then call me (Dave) on my cell 407-701-2939 starting tomorrow at noon or email me with your cell number to david@blankspaceorlando.com) to set up drop off time/date. I will hang the art in a group for you and here is what I need from you:
-5 pieces of art
-all art must be wired (so I can hang it with 1 nail)
-tags with name & price
-small artist statement to put up w/art that has artists photo, contact information & statement about you or the art or whatever.
-if it sells within the 2 weeks..you can bring another piece in to take the place of the sold piece for no extra fee.
-promote your art being shown at [blank space].
-& $10 cash upon drop off of art.


[Blank Space]
201 E. Central Blvd
(Corner of Rosalind and Central, Downtown)
Orlando, FL 32801
Lounge 407-481-9001


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment