Friday, February 10, 2012

Today's AA365~Spotlight Artist, Loo Pimble, 02-10-12

I have been drawing since I can remember, paper and pencil is never far away from me. I studied at art school for 6 years, followed by many dead end jobs to fund my passion for art. I was lucky enough to meet Mr. Beard in 2002, when he offered me the opportunity to undergo an intensive traditional tattoo apprenticeship, where I would learn many techniques and the tricks of the trade. For those of you who are not familiar with Mr. Beard's work, he is a well known tattooer in the UK Tattoo scene, and a member of the world renowned group, The Japanese Tattoo Association. In my eyes is one of the best Tattooers currently working in England, and greatly helped me to where I am today. This led to my life long passion for the Tattoo art form. I have now been tattooing since 2002, and could not imagine doing anything else.
I specialize in traditional western and traditional Japanese style tattooing. I am always looking for new ways of improving my artwork, I have been lucky enough to work with a lot of great artists and have always used these opportunities as a learning experience.


Art By: Loo Pimble


Art By: Loo Pimble



Art By: Loo Pimble


Art By: Loo Pimble


Artist: Loo Pimble


No comments:

Post a Comment