Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Artist, Morgan Wilson

I have been painting professionally for several years. My portfolio includes spray painting, airbrushing, hand painting in oil, acrylic and watercolor, printmaking, casting (metal, plaster, acrylic), fine porcelain, body painting, illustration, drawing (graphite, charcoal, colored pencil, marker, ink), and even custom painting on cars and motorcycles.

Flagler College in Saint Augustine in 2004.  I have traveled all over the United States, the Caribbean, and Europe.I worked in Art Supply stores through high school and college, which is where I picked up a lot of experience with different art techniques.I have been showing my artwork in galleries for over a decade and competing in juried shows.


Artist: Morgan Wilson


Art By: Morgan Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment